Re: Baking Soda

I believe that it was very popular in standardbred racing some time ago.  At one
point a baking soda solutions were given IV to standardbred prior to racing.  If
I remember correctly it went under the name of "milk shakes" and has been
outlawed on the track.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm with one on the way
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.