just one more...

Susan Evans Garlinghouse wrote:

> Oh Lord, dontcha gimme no helmet fer me
> Ain't got no brains left since I bulls-eyed that tree
> Blue bucked off my butt, now my IQ's 'bout three
> Oh Lord, dontcha gimme no helmet fer me

Just one (okay, two) more verses, I promise...

Oh Lord, dontcha mess with my choice to ride free
It's my God-given right if my brain's broccoli
Can't remember my name, but that's okay by me
So Lord, dontcha mess with my choice to ride free

Oh Lord, I don't want no hardhat on my head
My memory's gone and I pee in my bed
'Less you talk real slow, I dunno what you said
But Lord, still don't want no hardhat on my head

BTW, this is no offense to anyone, I'm just havin' fun.:-)

Susan G