Re: Carolina Ride, Anyone going?

Hi SUe- etall
We willbe missing JDs this year.. OUr gang is not ready for 50 miler and
Carol and I think the 9 hr drive is too far for a pair of 25 milers.

AND I have to get ready for the trip.. dont really want to get back on
Sun or Mon then have to rush around to get packed etc by Tue

SO all the SE riders on the list --have a great time at one of the best
SE rides around.. sand and all.

hope to come back with LOTS pix and video.. maybe  a home video show at
the SERA annual mtg?
later
Roger