Re: Federal Government and Liability

Well said, Linda, and you are right in your quote. I did, however, talk at
length with Denise Ferris privately.  This COULD be an issue and CAN be used
AGAINST current  US Forest Service policy and impending policy.

My point is: MOST  US Forest personnel do not know and do not understand the
ramifications of this.  I, for one, intend to use this argument as a means
of getting them to maintain the trails we use...  Put the fear in their
heads that they MAY be sued and perhaps they will actually do the job they
are supposed to do.

Just another log on the fire.....

Teddy