Helmet Fit

I second what was said about trying helmets from different manufacturers
in order to find a good fit.  I have a size 6 7/8 head which is right
in the no man's land between "small" and "medium."  I could never find a
Troxell that fit, no matter how I shimmed it with the little foam
pads.  So I suffered through the summer wearing my old solid shell
eventing helmet.  Then I tried a Lexington Lidlocker at Ann Pfeiffer's
booth at the ROC last year and it's been true love ever since.

I just stay away from mirrors when I've got it on.

Linda B. Merims
lbm@ici.net
Massachusetts, USA