Re: "Danger, danger, Will Robinson"...

riding horses is dangerous
> business...I don't care how "well-trained",

I read in "Horse and Pony" that riding is the second most dangerous
sport.  First is car racing and third is skydiving.  Kinda scary, huh?!

Anybody can come off a horse.  I hadn't come off in 22 years so I felt
pretty invincible until a young horse with talented buck sent me flying.
It is a dangerous sport, we are all vulnerable and it's just using good
sense to take simple precautions, IMO.

Karen Gehringer
Ormond Beach, Fl