Naked riding

Barbara McCrary makes a good point, the same one my father made about
motorcycles years ago (which I then never rode.)

I know and agree. I do just want the freedom to choose. I have noticed
that the percentage of helmet riders has increased dramatically in our
sport and on training rides. Soon a helmetless rider will be as obvious
and out of place as riding without any pants on! Ah, the freedom of
riding without any pants. Maybe it's a guy thing.

My father bought me a helmet two years ago. I have been wearing it some.
The hardest part is keeping track of it, just another thing to get or
find while tacking up. Maybe if I bought two?

STEve