Re: Mares vs. Geldings

Short and sweet... think it is great we have  mares to suit some an
geldings others and stallions for those who are good horseman.  There is
something I like about all, though never rode a stallion...not confident
with my abilities.  I think it would be a boring world if we had only
one kind of everything...so wasn't so short and sweet.    Linda...
  who owned 3 mares that had incredible heart and ever so careful, and 2
geldings who were so loving and steady and loved them all.   Good Lord
bless me with all great horses.

Linda Eisele & Sareei and
hubby, Allen & LS Iceman
& the young LS Lakota