Re: Fwd: Helmets

> I, for one, would LOVE to have the honor of dying on trail (if need be).  It
> is better than being a vegetable or being like Christopher Reeves.  If I
> can't ride, I don't even want to BE here!!!

  Now Teddy I agree with you about mandatory rules - but the vegatable
arguement is completely lame.  Chances of a helmetless fall making you a
vegatable are just as good or better as having it kill you. And I say
the chances of a fall with a helmet leaving anybody a vegatable are
pretty dang slim. Personally, I'm paid to think (sort of anyway -computer
programmer) and I like to protect my abilty to do so.

Teresa