RE: HELMET: BEST BRAND?

Howdy from Texas Glenda :)

> BTW I have a Troxel that doesn't fit me (I'm a Lidlocker-head) that I
> would gladly trade for a Lidlocker from a Troxel-head.  It's in a great
> condition, never been crashed. :))

I have a Lidlocker and like it a lot.  It is my second one, because I had a
bad fall in May and my other Lidlocker was cracked when my head hit the
ground.  I didn't even notice it hitting the ground until I saw that the
helmet was cracked......I sent it into Lidlocker and they sent me a new
helmet for $30.  My Lidlocker is comfortable, it is even cooler than wearing
my baseball cap.
mw