Re: HELMET: BEST BRAND?

> OK.  You folks have sold me on helmets.  What are some of the better brands?

Choice of helmet depends entirely on the shape of your head. :)  Troxel
and Lexington seem to be the most commonly used.  You really gotta try 'em
on to see what fits you best.

BTW I have a Troxel that doesn't fit me (I'm a Lidlocker-head) that I
would gladly trade for a Lidlocker from a Troxel-head.  It's in a great
condition, never been crashed. :))

Glenda & Lakota
Mobile, AL
AERC # M18819 & H27310