SADDLE LUMP

I had the same problem with my Thornhill
Model 123 Endurance Saddle.  After a
while I never noticed it......partly because
the "lump" was smaller,  and also I got used
to it.

Can you get thinner leathers?

John and Meshack (VT)

I have tried the Sport Saddle on a SHORT ride and was very pleased how
comfortable it seemed on my horse but very disappointed with how the
stirrups and girth connect at the same spot under my leg.  I found the lump
under the leather flap and the size of the flap itself bothered my leg alot.