Re: HELMET: BEST BRAND?

Well, here I go, advertising again.  I make a great visor.  I have tried and tried
to get Troxel and Lexington to make instead of me.  But, they don;t listen and I
sell 100's of these every year and all over the world.  They are a translucent
smoke color, are a wider brim and have velcro the entire way across, unlike
Troxel's peice of junk.  If you are interested, click on the below and look it up.

http://runningbear.com   look under helmets

teddy