RE: The real spongin' prize

Re:  Your Wal Mart Job Offer!

"Lynda, What a great opportunity!"

	...And I owe it all to RideCamp!  Where I was ... "discovered!"
Angie,
	don't worry ... you're going to hear from our favorite store soon!
In
	fact, I think they're getting ready to offer you a third-shift
position as a
	Christmas stocker!

"Why don't you suggest to the Waltons that they sponsor an endurance ride?"

	Vicki, this is already in the bag!  You'll never guess what each
person
	will receive as a completion award!"

"It is amazing to me that they could be looking for someone with sooo many
of your particular skills."

	Come on.  Be honest.  You meant "peculiar" now, didn't you?

Enduringly,
LyndaC
lcorry@velaw.com