Re: Buying Long Distance

Hi Sandy,

I don't know if we're talking about selling horses or not,but if so, the
best luck I have had "long distance" is first a phone call to find out
what they are interested in, then some  good pictures and pedigrees, and
finally (if all are still interested) I have sent a video of the horse
and any relatives I still own.  I think this is the most helpful of all!
Maureen