JPEG PHOTOS UP

How many people on the list are able to read jpeg format photos? A few of the
people I have sent them to on the two mares for sale haven't been able to view
them and I am wondering if it is peculiar to AOL to be able to attach them
directly to the text frame and send or what. Sure saves tiem to be able to do
THAT as opposed to snail mail. we have a lot of photos now on floppy in jpeg.
What about mpeg? How many see BMP? Just wondering...
sandy