helmets

Amen!
I, too can thank my helmet for protecting my head. My horse was recently
stung by a jellowjacket in a sensitive area, and bucked me off. I landed
on my head on a hardpacked clay dirt road.The helmet was cracked, but
that saved my skull. It made me dizzy for a few minutes, and I had a
slight headache for the rest of the afternoon. Otherwise I was fine.
It is a rule at our house that if you ride you wear a helmet. Our
grandchildren have grown up with that idea, and it's a good habit to
have.
Lucie H for her 8 grandchildren who will be grounded if they are ever
caught on a horse without a helmet.