From:  Angela C. McGhee[SMTP:rides2far@juno.com]
Sent:  Monday, November 16, 1998 4:26 PM
To:  ridecamp
Cc:  seamstob
Subject:  A gift from Canada!

Hooray!!  I just got a package in the mail from Paddi in Canada....
Well...what do you suppose was inside?  A TROPHY!  It's a "Winged
Victory" with a tiny little sponge attatched to one of her upraised
hands...and at the bottom it is engraved: "Grand Champion Sponger of the
Universe!!"  ... Eat your heart out Lynda!!