A gift from Canada!

Hooray!!  I just got a package in the mail from Paddi in Canada.

The ladies at the little Wildwood Post office (on the end of the building
with one gas pump and the "Wildwood Quick Stop") were very impressed with
all them Ferrun stamps!

Well...what do you suppose was inside?  A TROPHY!  It's a "Winged
Victory" with a tiny little sponge attatched to one of her upraised
hands...and at the bottom it is engraved: "Grand Champion Sponger of the
Universe!!"

Eat your heart out Lynda!!

Thanks Paddi!  I'm putting it on my trophy shelf...right next to the
"Middle of the Road" award I got from the War Eagle Ride (it was an
engraved reflector off the middle of the road).

I'll treasure it always.  My kids were really excited.  Josie said, "Mom,
are you really the best in the world?"  I said, "Yes dear, but don't tell
Lynda because it makes her feel bad."  :-)

Angie

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]