Egyptian Gelding Offered for Lease

8 year old straight Egyptian gelding for lease with option to buy.

Over a year with a professional trainer, quite a bit of trails, NOT
spooky, very sane, beautiful chestnut with big star (was on the cover of
Stable Mates last year) leads, loads, ties, cross ties, excellent
groundmanners overall. EASY EASY keeper, good feet. 14.3 hands.

Been watching him in the pasture for months because I have no time to
ride him. Would lease him to a show, pleasure, or endurance home. He is
NOT ready to go to a ride now, he would need to be brought back into
condition.

Anyone interested can call 334-444-0795, leave message I'll call back.

Laura K. Szeremi DVM2B & Blueridge Falcon+ (1125 Endurance Miles)
Lazer Ray Stables
Auburn, Alabama