Re: Aged Endurance Horse

Maybe I have a solution for you.  My farrier just
got his hands on 75 acres over in San Gregorio,
California.  As of Dec. 1st, he's putting it to
use as a horse retirement facility.  We just put
up a webpage with basic information (he does not
have computer access... no phone lines).

http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Forest/6301

Natural pasture herd situation.  Lots of trees and
natural shelter.  Knee deep in grass.  Feed included
as needed and worming every 2 months.  $175 / mo.
This is for retirement horses only.  While people will
be there to take care of the horses, visiting will
probably be restricted to 2 days per week.

Maybe it's a solution for you.  If you don't have web
access, the phone number is:  415) 204-2242

:) - Kat Myers
in San Mateo, CA with Magnum the TB ex-racer
... not quite retired yet
and Mr Maajistic... resident endurance Arab