Aged Endurance Horse

As an endurance rider, I have a senior endurance mare who is basically
retired, but still in good shape and attractive.  Before the mare can be
replaced, she must BE placed somewhere other than on my small suburb lot on
the Central Coast of California.  Any suggestions on what to do with this
situation?  Reply by private mail.  Thanks.  Patty H.