Re: Iraq & the WEC

>Let's pray (maybe someone has a close contact to Mr. Clinton - please
>tell him "No attack before the 17th of December").

Are you kidding?  Seems like almost everybody has had "close contact"
with Mr. Clinton.  He's so busy wagging the dog this time though, don't
know if we could even catch his attention with my young blond friend Kati
Walker!

 500 Km to Iraq?  Maybe it's a good thing Melissa Crain isn't going.  I
think she's been that far off course a couple of times....Tommy?

Angie

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]