Eagle's Nest ride

Hi -- does anybody know if the Eagle's Nest ride in Columbus , Montana, will
be held again this year?  Haven't seen any mention of it as yet, so was just
wondering.  Here in eastern Washington we're starting to think winter may be
here anytime, so now is the time to start dreaming of nice, warm days in
beautiful country on your horse.  Not wishing my life away or anything, but
I sure wish it were spring already.  Oh, I tried e-mailing the ride manager
or information person from last years ride but tried two different e-mail
addresses and both came back as non-functioning.  Thanks for any info you
might have.  Gay