Re: Eagle's Nest ride

Gay,
The Eagle's Nest ride in MT was held on August 22. I have
a flyer from the ride and the name on it is Linda Beck and
her e-mail was llbeck@in-tch.com. Did you try that e-mail
address?  I am a member of the Eastern Montana Distance
Riders Asso., so if you would like I could keep in touch and
let you know if when the MT rides are scheduled for next
year.

Also if you are familiar with the Long X ride that takes place
in ND in the Badlands, they are planning on having that
ride in July next year. This is nothing for sure, but that is
the rumor. Could let you know for sure when I know. I
have volunteered to help out with setting up the ride so I
should be one of the first ones to know. That ride is going
to be quite a challenge and they are planning on using
part of the Maah-Daah Hey Trail in the badlands.
Just completed this fall it is a 120 mile trail that will connect the
North and South units of Theodore Roosevelt National
Park. It has campgrounds every 20 miles. I would love
to ride the whole trail, but a horse would have to be in
great shape to do the whole trail in that country. If you
ever seen or ridden in the badlands, you would understand
the challenge of the trail.

Lynette Helgeson