Re: WEC, Dubai NEWS

I also enjoyed the write up on the recent 120 km race in Dubai. This is
equivalent to a 75 mi race and was completed in 6 h 38 min, working out to
11.3 mph. If they were able to keep up that pace for another 25 miles, it
would work out to 8 h 50 min for 100 (comments on that? - I'm doubtful).
Pretty poor completion rate of "over 22 of 36 starters... eliminated".
Brenda