River Run/Hahira, GA

Hi,
        Can anyone give me directions to this ride from I-10?.
Will be leaving from New Orleans area travelling East.
        We found Hahira on the map north of Tallahassee,FL, but need
the details from there???

 ,
/,`\
 _(      ) \    Charlene Bartholomae
 \-\~~~_|\  \     Department of Pathology
 `  \ `   \  `       Tulane Regional Primate Research Center
                               18703  Three Rivers Road.
    `     `            Covington, Louisiana  70433
                          e-mail: charle@tpc.tulane.edu    (504)892-2040 Ext 243
                          home phone (504)748-4377     ccrydr@i-55.com