Re: Big Trot

I am NOT a leg person, but I always was under the impression that
windpuffs, while no big deal themselves, are an indication that the
level of exercise/level of stress on the soft tissue is too much for
their level of conditioning and a fair warning to back off on the stress
load, until the cartilage, tendons, etc have had a chance to fully
respond, which I know can take a year or more.  Is this not right?

Susan G