Florida ride

Hi all, been enjoying the conversations!
I read a while back that a Florida ride is FEI sanctioned and I responded
to the writer that I would like to come do some apprenticing as a vet for
FEI at this ride. I have not received a response and am wondering where
to go from here?
If you are on here, please contact me by email or otherwise....
Thank you
Gwen Dluehosh DVM
Desert Storm Arabians                      "Pretty enough to show, tough
enough to ride!"
www.beachbum.com/arabians         Specializing in high percentage Crabbet
and
Springfield, VA			performance Arabians.