Re: Wintecs

Julie,

  I also have a wintec saddle all purpose.  I used it for several years on my
three year old arab.  I did notice though after he was about six and very fit
up it never fit again.
He would stop and look at me, Or when I would go down a hill he would turn
sideways and stop.  It took me a few rides to realize it was the saddle.  And
it turned the hair on his withers white on both sides.  I never had dry spots
so I didn't know.
If any one has a narrow horse and wants this saddle you could get it cheep.
Its a wide 16 inch saddle.

Donna Brow