Wintecs

I don't understand whats being done to these wintecs that
people claim are falling apart.  I've had two wintecs for
years and years. I use one as my main saddle, it's been
though hard use, rough treatment. Even use it for ocean
riding. Yes, it does go in the water and get throughly
soaked. I've never even had a seam come loose.

When I broke one of my wintecs tree, the company replaced
it, for free.

Someday I'd like to own one of those $$$$ saddles but for
now I am very happy with the old wintec.

Julie R.Coats, A.H.T.
NCSU College of Veterinary Medicine