SADDLE FITTING

The shims are inserted between saddle and pad,   and are usually large
enough (washcloth folded four ways) to stay in place.  I for one (Engineer),
am surprised at how well they do stay in place.  I often remove saddle with
pad and put them back on as a unit.

Janet is an animal therapist who got into saddle fitting because so many of
her equine "patients" had problems due to poorly fitted saddles.  As a "newbie"
to the sport,  I was SHOCKED at the clinic to see how FEW had saddles that
fit properly!

John and Meshack (I LOVE them shims)

Wheelock,  VT