Re: SADDLE FITTING

-----Original Message-----
From: Steph Teeter <step@fsr.com>
To: JOHN B. AYERS <ayers@plainfield.bypass.com>
Date: Friday, November 06, 1998 10:37 AM
Subject: Re: SADDLE FITTING

How did you determine where the shims were needed?

Steph

We put the saddle with pad in position without girth and slid
our fingers along each side front to back.  With some practice,
you can feel the difference in pressure.

The Saddle Fitting Clinician is Janet Coutemanche (sp?),  from
Magog,  Quebec.  For those within "commuting" distance,  we
will probably have another Clinic by Spring on 99.

John and Meshack (VT)