Thanks for the suggestions..

I want to thank all of you who offered your suggestions, encouragement, and success stories regarding my 16 year old Arab mare who is severely pair-bonded with one of our Morgans.  It is apparent that this could be a long road (she's had an abused and unstable past)  but giving up on an individual with so many good qualities would certainly be a shame, and hopefully we will soon be one of those success stories.  I'll keep you posted on our progress.

Cathy.