Long Leaf/easyboots

>Maybe we should have a contest Karen - like the sponge-off only with
>installing and removing e-boots? Your place or mine? :)

How about the AERC Convention in February?  As long as they give me
something besides tin-snips to cut the heels down with...<sigh>   We did
this at the convention the last time it was here in Reno.  What was the
winning time?  I think something like 26 seconds, and that included cutting
the heel down.  I think I bombed really bad, it took me something like a
minute (a very loooooong minute) because I couldn't get the heel
cut...hmmm...maybe I'll have to bring the scissors that I use for this.

Of course, we can make our own rules.  I think we should start with already
prepped boots, the vetwrap, scissors, strap....and that's it.  (oh, and a
nice mellow horse) :)

>Tina -on her way to 100 #2

Good luck!!! :>)  Just where are you guys going where they can do a 100
still this time of year?  Do you still start at 5 a.m.?  I guess you must
start, and end in the dark, huh?

Happy Trails,

Karen
in Gardnerville
& Weaver, who is jealous he wants to do another 100!! (4 in one year isn't
enough, it just isn't!!)
& Rocky, next year can I do them too? :)