Easyboots

Could somebody explain to me the physics of the shock absorbing capability
of Easyboots?

I can easily see how the provide sole protection, but can't see how they
would provide shock absorption to anything other than a minimal amount.
Does the plastic that they are made of distibute the shock up around the
hoof wall or something.

Or is it the Easyfoam that provides the shock absorption? (I know nothing
about that stuff).

kat
Orange County, Calif.