Wintec saddles

I bought a new Wintec about 7 years ago when my Stubben was sent off for
restuffing.  Wintecs were cheaper then.  I bought the All-purpose and I
thought, this is just a fill-in saddle until my Stubben gets back..
Wrong!   It  fit my horse well, fits me, is light (7 lbs.), and  durable
-- it's still in excellent shape.   I have put a couple thousand miles on
it, most of those on Pony Express multi-day rides, and I love it.  On
multi-day rides I alternate it with the Stubben.   I was delightfully
surprised by the quality, and it's easy to clean too.   I'm sorry you had
so much trouble, Joe.   Cheers (;-), Connie B.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]