Re: Satellite photos of trails - no coverage

I looked up Boulder, CO my home town as a kid, & the photo was from
Sputnick!  Here in western WA, they are so busy trying to find the last
trees to cut down, that we all get our photo taken at least every few
years!  So, Bob, it may not be a bad thing :-)
Connie H.