Wintec's

just bought a used Outback model, and LOVE it!  It fits all 4 of my
horses, Arabs, 1/2 Arab,and American Saddlebred, and is very comfy for
me and them.  After years of being a disbeliever, I got a great deal I
couldn't refuse and am very pleased.  Another endurance friend
encouraged me about her Wintec 2000 she'd recently purchased, and
loves.  If anyone's in the Ocala, Fl. area, I ran into a used Wintec
Pro-Bloc, 18", at a tack resale. Price was $200 including the girth, and
the saddle was used but very clean and sound.  Owner's name was Carol
Clark. Phone # is 352-629-6354.  Randi in Central, Florida.