Re : crude and profane

"> In a message dated 10/31/98 3:33:45 PM Pacific Standard Time,
 > rainbow@montana.com writes:
 >
 > << I don't know about the rest of you guy's on ridecamp but I'm about
fed
up
 >  with these guys and their bitching about the team selection ! We should
all
 >  be supporting these team members to the best of our ability's ,they
have
 >  all worked extremely hard to be on the team and I just think that it is
 >  bunch of bullshit to keep  tearing them apart and saying that they
can't
do
 >  it ! If you guy's think that you can change the selection commitee for
the
 >  better by being on it , then by all means go for it and give it a shot
.
 >  But try to be adult about  this and leave the current team alone , how
 >  would you feel if it was YOU on the team , your hopes , the belief in
you
 >  knowing that your horse had a hell of a chance at helping bring home
the
 >  team gold and someone else just kept publically bashing you ! I really
 >  doubt that you would like it , so just knock it off ! >>

I think if you review this whole string of posts you will discover that I
did
NOT write this one. Please check your facts before you address criticism to
one individual. For one thing, I do not use crude and profane language when
write posts, not do I tend to use either when I am talking to someone in
person.

Barbara McCrary