Re: Bitchin'

In a message dated 11/2/98 10:54:46 PM Pacific Standard Time, BMcCrary27
writes:

<< << I second that motion!!  There is nothing so discouraging as someone
  throwing a
  wet blanket on the party.  I think our team will be great!  I watched
  some of
  the cream of the W, PSW and NW riders on Swanton Pacific 100 last
  August, and
  some of them were chosen for the US team.  This whole negative thing
  either
  reflects soreheadedness or sour grapes. >>

 PLEASE, will someone get this straight?  The above quotation is the only one
I made. The previous one, containing crude and profane language is from
SOMEONE ELSE.  All I did was agree that there has been a continuous string of
complaints about how and who was chosen to ride in WEG. Now PLEASE drop the
subject!!!

 BMc