Re: Mag. ox.

Well, Mag Sulfate is used in pregnant women to aleviate "toxemia".  One
of the signs/symptoms is hyper-reflexes...progresses to seisures if not
treated.

The Magnesium relaxes, but it also binds with Calcium, thus depleting
the body, it also interferes with potassium functining.

Small doses might be ok, but I sure wouldn't use it on race day.