Re: AERC is financially sound....

<snip>
BTW, thru some very good business practice, plus the help of our Sponsors
(Sundowner, Easyboot, Vita-Flex, and National Horse Sports Foundation),
AERC's September NET INCOME was $26,332.15 which is $21,918.82 over the
figure we used in our estimated budget.  Starting to look like this dog
will hunt.

Randy Eiland

Hey Randy-
	Since AERC is so plush this year, how about a break for individual members?  I
still have a problem with the difference in membership dues for individual vs.
family.  I don't mind a reduced family membership BUT, do believe some of
us are penalized for marrying people who don't do endurance, so to speak.
 Also, I hope you and the other directors might realize that this doesn't
particularly help those of us who don't go for Top Ten and aren't new to
the sport.

Best wishes,
Vickie Smith
Lincoln, Vermont