Re: WEG:Deep sand/High Humidity

ok  i have been quite long enough..

the east horses are CASH- Dannielle- SAVAQ Patti- JEDI-Val
a  good --NO GREAT trio.. and well run at sea level and in loose
surface..

our west horses.. look up their records just great..
and hi alt condx horses do better when they come down.. so it works that
way in runners..
all are great high speed flat desert- soft surfaces  winners all
DUSTY-Shirley fast and consistant i have seen her run..
CRUSADER- Ona  she has been there and knows the course
RAMZ- Darla fast and consistant I saw then at Pan AM
FLIKKA - Wendy-- when I looked up their records I was REALLY impressed.
  This one will give the east riders a real run..

gonna be a great horse race.. and Carl et all I thnk you guys are just
stiring up the pot..an full of what ever is in the pot..

A well selected team.

There will be ALOT of tough horses there.. and most came from the US..
Fire - Bo - AND  the new wonder horse CASS.. plus ALL the other horses
the Shiek has imported from the US and France.. HE gets to run 12
horses.. and has a backup for each..

We may have SOLD away our sure fire wins..

The FRENCH team will be a force.
MANY of the other riders will be on USA horses.

WIth 200 plus horses running this will be like the Tevis.. but no
mountians. Will be some start.

I am looking foward to this adventure.

I leave Dec 2..
Will crew for the Kanavys AND the whole team as needed.
This team CAN make it happen.. even with the odds-
I go for the golden GIRLS

Time to kick some sand
Roger