Horse Height & Bone

Hi,

reading all this stuff about bone and height has me a little worried
about the suitability of my mare for endurance.

She's a pure arabian mare, well looked after, we've only started her
undersaddle at 4.5 years of age (she turns 5 this month).  She is 14.2
with 7" of bone and I'm 5'8 and not telling you how much I weigh;-).
except to say that I'm definitely a heavyweight rider.

She has what I believe to be that I can go all day attitude (you should
see her after cattle), and really nice conformation - especially in the
legs except that her cannons could be a tad shorter, but they're
definitely acceptable, should I give up the idea of endurance now with
her, or just bring her on quietly and then sell her to a lighter/smaller
rider?

Lisa