Re: Winter Management

Cookie, what do you do about your horses hooves filling with snow when you
ride? I have a mare that cannot go without shoes. I would like to ride her
some this winter, but if we get any snow that could prove to be a problem.
This winter riding stuff is new to me, what having originated from
Bakersfield, the land of sand and sage.
Lori B.