Re: WEC:Deep sand/High Humidity

If you are compairing Ocala to So GA then you didn't ride in the right
places in Ocala :).  BTW there is quick sand in Ocala.  Several years
ago a group of us were riding along and came on a party of which one was
into quick sand up to the horses belly.

The person was off and sinking fast.  I went in with a rope around me to
get the person out.  The rangers got the horse out with a rope the wench
of their jeep.  You never step into water at Ocala unless you can see
that the bottom is good and firm.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt