Re: Re To Tall Horse

Naw, we southerners are much more creative that that <G>.  If we wanted
to name something we would just ask Angie and she'd mull it over for a
while and come up with an appropriate term.

Seriously, I first heard this term form Kerry Ridgeway at a clinic.  It
describes a sride that is long and low with no wasted motion.  It is a
very energy efficient gait. The term daisy clipper comes from the fact
that on if there were any daisys around the horse would clip them off
his its hooves.

How'd I do, Heidi?

Truman

--