Re: endurance tv tape

On Fri, 30 Oct 1998 13:36:28 EST Beverly540@aol.com writes:
>Okay, Potato, you know its coming. To where do we send the blank tape
>and the
>postage money?

Hmmm, Potato has already stated that HIS copy belongs to National
Geographic.  I taped mine off TV, so it's mine >eg<.  This sounds like a
great oportunity to bootleg...what'll you offer?

Angie

P.S.  It's been on TV lately.  Check the "Animal Planet" or something
like that.

Get secure free e-mail that you don't need Web access to use
from Juno, the world's second largest online service.
Download your free software at http://www.juno.com/getit.b.html.