Re: Too tall horse?

I am 5' 2" and shrinking and one of my horses is 16.0hh I can't get on him
and the other weekend my other half tried to give me a leg up in front of
the entire ride. I didn't make it up there but sort of scrambled around in
mid air while my adorable equine partner wandered off. My other horse is
conveniently shorter and much more polite. I too continually scour the
terrain for useful mounting blocks, slopes going my way, logs and branches
but never a leg up.

Annette